Trust Wallet is the official crypto wallet of Binance. You can send, receive and store Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies and digital assets safely and securely with the Trust Wallet mobile app. You can even use Trust Wallet to earn interest on your crypto, play blockchain games and access the latest DApps and Defi platforms. In this article, we going to share how to download the trust wallet Desktop versions for windows and Mac PC.
About Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is a fast and secure multi-crypto wallet with Binance DEX support, designed for ease of use and perfect for storing crypto assets.
Whether you are looking for an Ethereum wallet or a Bitcoin wallet, Trust provides a secure system that makes it simple to buy and store multiple cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin, and many other ERC20, BEP20, and ERC721 tokens on your device. In recent app updates, we have added XRP wallet support, XLM wallet support, FIL wallet support, and EGOLD wallet support.
Trust Wallet is designed to be the best crypto wallet app by providing a safe and secure experience for our users:
- Binance DEX support with Trust Wallet / WalletConnect Support
- Integrated Uniswap and PancakeSwap trading directly in the wallet
- Buy Bitcoin or Crypto with EUR or USD
- Binance Wallet – Binance Smart Chain, BEP20, and BEP2 support
- Best digital wallet to securely store private keys on your device
- Ethereum Wallet: Send and request ERC20, ERC721 and many other ERC tokens
- Check your crypto wallet balance, transaction history, and other details on your device
- Keep your private key secure with bank-level security
- Use FaceID, Touch ID, or conventional passwords to protect your crypto investments
- Protect all online interactions through the app’s military-grade encryption
- Use Trust Wallet as your cryptocurrency cash app! Use e-money
Investing in crypto is simple – buying Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can easily be done directly from Trust Wallet. Connect with decentralized exchanges to help manage your crypto portfolio.
Download Trust Wallet for Windows 10/11
- To download the Trust Wallet application, firstly you need to download the android emulators on your PC. The top famous emulators that enable you to download the Trust Wallet application can be BlueStacks or Nox Player emulators.
- You can easily, search and locate and download the top emulator application Nox Player or BlueStacks from their official websites.
- Once the download is completed, you should then install the application in order to finally run it. The automated installing wizard will then complete the downloading process.
- Then click on finish after the installation process is completed.
- Your emulator application is now ready to launch.
- Now go to Play Store & search “Trust Wallet” App & install it.
Please be informed that the Trust Wallet app does not have a browser extension or standalone apps for desktops/laptops. Do not download fake apps, else, you are likely to lose your funds.
The only way to access your wallet from a desktop/laptop is to use Metamask or Binance wallet extensions.
To use either, you have to import your current phrase into it but note that you do that at your own risk.
Digital Assets in Trust Wallet:
Store the following digital assets in your Trust Wallet:
- Bitcoin Wallet (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple XRP Wallet (XRP)
- Stellar Lumens XLM Wallet (XLM)
- TRON Wallet Support (TRX) Tron staking is now available
- BitTorrent (BTT)
- Ethereum Wallet Support (ETH), Ethereum Classic Wallet Support (ETC)
- Doge Wallet and Theta Wallet Support
- Tezos Wallet Support (XTZ) and Tezos staking are now available
- XRP Wallet Support
- IoTeX Wallet Support
- ZelCash Wallet Support
- Qtum / Groestlcoin / Viacoin Wallet Support
- Ontology Wallet (Ontology) Support
- Cosmos (Atom) Support and cosmos staking are now available
- Dash Wallet (DASH)
- Filecoin Wallet (FIL)
- Polkadot Wallet (DOT)
- TomoChain (TOMO)
- VeChain Wallet (VET)
- Callisto (CLO) & Callisto staking are now available
- POA Network (POA)
- GoChain (GO)
- Wanchain (WAN)
- Icon (ICX)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Binance USD (BUSD)
- Coinbase USD Coin (USDC)
- Gemini Dollar (GUSD)
- Maker (MKR)
- TrueUSD (TUSD)
- Zilliqa (ZIL)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- Holo (HOT)
- ChainLink (LINK)
- Dai (DAI)
- Augur (REP)
- Mithril (MITH)
- Pundi X (PXS)
- Loom Network (LOOM)
- Golem (GNT)
- Kyber Network (KNC)
In a wallet staking for coins is also available for some projects.
Trust Wallet is a fast and secure multi-crypto wallet with Binance DEX support, designed for ease of use and perfect for storing crypto assets. it is originally designed for android devices but you can download it for Desktop PC using the android emulator that we have defined above.