IDM Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail Free Download includes all the necessary files to run correctly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is a full offline or standalone version of Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail IDM Free Download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the post.
IDM Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail Overview
IDM Internet Download Manager is an imposing application that can be used for downloading the multimedia content from the Internet. Once installed into your system, you will be greeted with a very well organized and intuitive user interface. There is a center list which is home to all the files that are to be processed. The upper portion of the interface provides you access to the essential features which are represented by customizable icons. You May Also Like JDownloader Free Download Full Version which is another internet file downloader.
IDM Internet Download Manager integrates with some of the most popular web browsers which include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Google Chrome. Whenever you encounter the videos, a little button will pop-up which will enable you to start downloading or to schedule it for later. When you are about to download a file, you need to set an output directory and the category of your desired items. All in all IDM Internet Download Manager is an imposing application that can be used for downloading multimedia from the Internet.
Features of IDM Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail
Below are some fantastic features you can experience after installation of Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail IDM Free Download, please keep in mind features may vary and depends if your system supports them.
- An imposing application that can be used for downloading multimedia content from the Internet.
- It has a very well organized user interface.
- Integrates with some of the most popular web browsers which include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Google Chrome.
- Need to set an output directory and the category of your desired items.
Below Are the Detailed Features of Internet Download Manager.
All popular browsers and applications are supported!
- Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers, including IE, Chrome, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of all popular browsers, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
Download Speed Acceleration.
- Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuse available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Easy downloading with one click.
- When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don’t need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and stimulate them. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
- The quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure the trouble-free installation of Internet Download Manager
Automatic Antivirus checking.
- Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run a scanner on download completion, like AdAware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, SpywareBlaster, CCleaner, and others to protect users from harmful downloaded files. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of data. It’s possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.
Drag and Drop.
- You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.
- When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of the download managers has this feature.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber.
- IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example, all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It’s possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.
- You may choose the order, buttons, and columns to appear on the main IDM window. There are several different skins for the toolbar with different button styles. All skins can be downloaded from the IDM home site. Also, users can design their skins.
IDM supports many types of proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Kerberos.
- For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA and FTP proxy servers.
- Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
IDM Download all feature.
- IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to a defined number of megabytes per hour. The feature is useful for connections that use fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
IDM is multilingual.
Quick Update Feature.
- IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.
- A quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week. Quick updates feature lists all new features added to the latest version and asks a user if he wants to update IDM to the latest version.
- Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
IDM Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail IDM
- Setup File Name: Internet_Download_Manager_6.37_Build_10.zip
- Full Setup Size: 9.9 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 26th Apr 2020
System Requirements For IDM Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail
Before you install IDM Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 10 Retail Free Download, you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
IDM Internet Download Manager Free Download 6.37 Build 10 Retail
Click on the below button to start IDM Internet Download Manager Free Download. It is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for IDM Internet Download Manager. It would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.