If you’re looking for an easy way for Video Editing, the Motion Ninja app is a great option.It gives you full control over your editing needs for professional-grade results. You can download the Motion Ninja Video Editor for PC using an emulator program, and this guide will show you how.
About Motion Ninja
Motion Ninja is a video editing & motion design editor ideal for beginners and professionals. It has a drag-and-drop feature, making video editing a straightforward affair. It also has a friendly UI, optimized for mobile devices and tablets.
The developer has also integrated high-end features that make it a powerful video editor. For example, users can export videos in 1080p or 4K resolution. There is also an option to remove the Motion Ninja watermark (premium).
Other than that, Motion Ninja provides users with an array of transitions, filters, and effects. You can also add music or voice-overs to your videos. Overall, it is a great video editor for Android 5.0+ devices.
- 100+ Preset Video Effects. This is a great time-saving feature. You can select from a variety of video effects and apply them with a single tap.
- Dynamic Music Video Editor. This is a great feature for creating music videos. You can add your favorite songs and create some amazing video montages.
- Video Stabilization. This is a great feature for fixing shaky videos. Motion Ninja uses video stabilization algorithms to stabilize your video.
- Video Speed & Tempo Control. If you want to create cinematic videos, this is the feature you need. You can control the speed and tempo of your video to create some amazing effects.
- Real-time Video Previews. This is a great time-saving feature. You can see the changes you make in real-time without rendering the video.
- Audio Mixer & Equalizer. You can choose, edit, and mix different audio tracks. You can also adjust the volume, pitch, and tempo of the audio track.
- Record Voice-overs. This is a great feature for adding voice-overs to your videos. You can record your voice directly from the app.
- Adjustment Layers. This is a great feature for making global changes to your video. You can add adjustment layers and change the color, brightness, contrast, and saturation of your video.
- Reverse Video. This is a great feature for creating funny videos. You can reverse the video and create some amazing effects.
Additionally, you can unlock premium features using in-app purchases ($1.99 – $25.99 per item). The pro version of the app gives you access to all the features of the app.
How to Download Motion Ninja For PC
- The first step to run an application on your PC is through an emulator that is fast and reliable.
- Emulator is available for both Android and iOS applications. Some of the most used emulator are listed below:
BlueStacks (Android): https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
NoxPlayer (Android) : https://www.bignox.com/
iPadian (iOS) : https://ipadian.en.softonic.com/
Other than the ones listed below, there are several other emulators available online that should ideally work perfectly with any Operating System.
- If you are using an Android emulator; you will need to log-in to Google Play Store where the Motion Ninja for Windows PC will be available for Motion Ninja installation.
- You will need to make a Gmail ID if you do not already have one to be able to download the application.
- If you are using an iOS Emulator, similarly once you login to the Apple Store from the emulator, you will be able to download the app without any hassle.
If you’re a video editor or YouTuber, you need the Motion Ninja for PC in your life. The app is packed with features that will help you create amazing videos. It is also very user-friendly, which makes it great for beginners.